THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MAKE YOUR BABY CARE PRODUCTS INVESTMENTS
Well, I know it’s quite a tough task to choose the best products for your child because
brands make different publicity for the same product and try to figure out the best in
this vast collection we merely end up getting annoyed because we couldn’t find the right
So are you a new mom or a parent looking for investments in the best products for your
If yes, then this is the ultimate, most simple yet complete guide to getting an overview of
the best products for your young one. After this, there will be no need to look for product
reviews, post questions or look for a bit of expert advice because this blog is sufficient
to know what you need. Now let us look at our top choices that can get your job done!
what are the best baby products for newborn babies in India?
1. BODY LOTIONS
A baby has exceptionally soft delicate skin that loses its moisture easily A good
Moisturizers can correct all such problems and irritation.
For sensitive skin,
- Mamaearth daily moisturizing natural baby lotion
- Aveeno baby daily moisturizing lotion for delicate skin.
- Figaro baby lotion with the goodness of natural olive oil enriched with vitamin A
For dry skin,
- Novalau infants and baby body milk lotion dry skin
- Cetaphil baby daily lotion white, Shea butter
- The mom's company natural body lotion, Australia certified
- Tiny mighty nourishing kids' body lotion.
2. FACE CREAMS
Face skin is for sure more delicate than the other parts because it's thinner and requires
For dry skin,
- Aveeno baby soothing relief moisturizer cream Fragrance-free
- Mamaearth milky soft natural baby face cream
- R for rabbit baby cream pure and beyond kid’s face and skin
For sensitive skin, Toxin free products,
- Sebamed baby cream extra soft PH 5.5
- Chicco baby moments face cream new and advanced formula with natural ingredients
3. Massage oil
Massage provides many health blessings and stimulates the growth of an infant it
enhances oxy flow and boosts the breathing patterns of the child hence choosing a
good massage oil becomes a lot essential.
- Figaro baby massage oil with the goodness of natural olive oil enriched with
- vitamin E
- The Moms CO massage oil with 10 oils -Sesame, avocado, jojoba, almond, chamomile
- Mamaearth soothing baby massage oil with sesame and jojoba
- Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic baby massage oil
4. Baby wipes
Usually, baby wipes are used instead of toilet paper to clean urine and bowel
movements because toilet paper is harsh and they cause a lot of irritation and friction
against the skin. Using any wipes that have harmful inorganic substances or fragrances
leads to skin irritations and infections.
- Mamaearth India's first organic bamboo-based baby wipes
- Chico baby moments soft cleansing baby wipes are Ideal for nappy face and hand
- NOVEL baby wet wipes
- Supplies Baby wet wipes with aloe vera and Vitamin E
- Glider baby wipes, Soft gentle cleansing wipes aloe vera, Vitamin E.
Just like the skin, the hairs of your child need special care too. Adequate nourishment
and care must be done to not face any sort of scalp tingle in the future. Make sure that
- shampoo you use is specially designed for kids because adult shampoos possess
- parabens and sulfate which harm toddlers.
- L`Oreal Paris's very berry strawberry kid’s shampoo
- Himalaya baby shampoo
- Mamaearth gentle cleansing shampoo for babies
- Aveeno Kids soothing oat and shea butter tear-free shampoo
- Biotique Disney princess shampoo apple blossam
6. Soap and Bodywash
Using adult soaps or body wash might cause allergies and skin irritation. Baby soaps
are hypo-allergic products that don’t have any sort of harsh chemicals and hence they
is ideal for your baby. You can use a toxic-free soap or body wash because it doesn’t
- Mamaearth fruit-based clear bathing bars, baby soap with glycerine
- Himalaya gentle baby soap
- Mee mee nourishing baby soap and bath bar
- Mamaearth deeply nourishing natural baby wash
- Mee mee foamy body wash Bubble bath with cherry and fruit extracts
Diapers are usually disposable and should be used with care they should be changed
after every 3 hours and inferior-quality diapers must be avoided because they cause
skin infections and hives.
- Huggies complete comfort wonder pants
- Many poko pants extra absorb diaper
- Pampers all-round protection pants
- Little’s baby pant diaper with wetness indicater
8. Laundry detergent
The clothes of a toddler should be brushed separately. The reason to do so is obviously
because of the size of the garments but also because the clothes of the child have more
stains and smell as compared to adults and using a detergent specially designed for
kids can make your job a lot easier.
- Himalaya germ-free baby laundry wash
- Mee mee antibacterial laundry detergents
- Mamaearth plant-based laundry detergent with bio enzymes and neem extracts.
The nutrient that a breastfed baby requires the most is iron its deficiency might lead to
anemia. Cereals contain barley rice oatmeal and other mixed grains enough for
providing the right amount of iron.
- Nestle cerelac baby cereal with milk
- Slurrp farm baby cereal
- Gerber cereal with powder blend mango and berry cereals.
- Pristine first bites baby cereal
- Tummy-friendly certified organic sprouted saathu maavu porridge mix.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE SELECTING THE RIGHT PRODUCT
1. Observe changes in your child’s skin.
2. Checking ingredients and avoiding inferior quality.
3. Check out available sources of knowledge.
4. Consult a doctor regarding the products you are using
5. Always use products customized for your baby.
6. Use dermatologically tested products.
7. Read all labels and instructions properly.
8. Always look for natural and herbal products.
9. Quality matters Quantity doesn’t
10. Avoid products having fragrances.
BEST AFFORDABLE WEBSITES
6. Club factory
7. Reliance Trends